CCMP Implementation Committee
The Implementation Committee (IC) is a standing committee of the Board of Directors of the Delaware Center for the Inland Bays (Center) composed of representatives from CCMP signatory organizations and other relevant governmental, private, and academic organizations whose participation in the management of resources within the Inland Bays is crucial to the success of the Center’s mission.
This Committee aims to:
- Track and regularly report progress of the Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan (CCMP) and Pollution Control Strategy (PCS).
- Identify barriers to implementation and develop strategies to overcome them.
- Develop operational project plans and carry out plans to implement the CCMP and PCS.
- Develop funding strategies, leverage resources, and increase funding for CCMP implementation.
- Share information among members relevant to the Inland Bays watershed and CCMP.
- Guide revising and updating future CCMPs.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Michelle Schmidt, Watershed Coordinator
email@example.com | 302-226-8105 ext. 707