Support the James Farm Ecological Preserve!
Preserving a wild place requires a plan….and YOUR support.
The James Farm Ecological Preserve is a beloved oasis for hikers, beachcombers, birdwatchers and nature lovers. As its popularity has soared, the need to plan for growth to protect the Preserve became evident.
A James Farm Master Plan was developed to tackle the restoration, improvement, and management of the property, while considering emerging issues such as sea level rise.
YOUR support will help
to implement the Master Plan and…
- Enhance hands-on educational programs for students and visitors
- Improve trails and marsh boardwalks
- Install nature-based interpretive signage
- Install permanent restrooms
- Reconfigure the event lawn and parking area
- Protect and preserve the plants and animals that make James Farm unique!
*This button will redirect you to a secure checkout, run by the donor management firm, Bloomerang.
Donate by Mail: Make your check out to the “Delaware Center for the Inland Bays” and mail it to 39375 Inlet Road, Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
Donate by Phone: Call our Delevelopment Coordinator at (302) 226-8105 x 108.